HIGHLIFE

HIGHLIFE
The Architect

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Classic Cars & Bitches w/ Hella Milage

The Game ain't for everyone. This shit is for those with the stomach for truth and the heart and ability ability to perceive and measure assets and leverage them to the best of your ability...

A nigga feeling like a Billion! Man!!! But today we talking about Classic cars and Bitches with Hell Milage. Meaning Bitches with a hefty body count under her belt. And is there a double standard in that area? And I say, "NO"

Should women be measured by their body count in terms of perceived value? On a ruler against a bitch with less quote unquote Milage!!! And again I say "NO"

But that does not mean I don't think that they should be graded accordingly.

"Discernment is Key"

If I'm putting my hard earned money(game) into purchasing a car, a car with 100k miles on it, is not going to trick my intelligence into thinking that it's equivalent to brand new. It might trick a dumb nigga, but not this nigga. That 100k old car has pick up not only milage, but suffered rain, snow, salt, floods, on top of poor maintenance. Not to say that the 100k old car won't be better than the one off the show room floor. Due to upgrades and proper maintenance ie: it might have rims, improved sound system, custom color not available by the manufacture, engine upgrades & turbos, custom exhaust, racing suspension , ect.. I mean someone could have put some real time and effort into this car. And that on average is rare. They call those type of cars "Classics"! They appreciate with time. 

But the fact that most women are feminist minded and do not want to partake in the process of receiving and performing this game, they never reach classic car status. They either become just a Hood Classic(90s big body Benz, 90s Acura, Old school Infinity Q45, 96 impala, or Box Chevy), a Daily Driver, a Work car, a dust bucket, or in the junkyard...

Which kind of car you drive says a lot about a Man here in America, but that does not take away from the fact that it's his decision to purchase that car.

When will that change? When will women no longer be related to property? When women spot putting theirselves in the position of property!! When women stop selling theirselves to the highest bidder instead of the best driver!! That when our relationships will become more of a partnership than an auction.

But until they bring actual cooperation as a WHOLE, we gone keep buying and selling, copping and blowing, washing and crashing they ass. But We also will keep determining their market value and value to us as we see fit...

A car don't tell me how much I value it, or how I should look at its mileage! A car can't tell me shit! I sell cars, Cars don't sell me....

"G.O.D"
~HighLife



10 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    http://www.carsfastaslightninghack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, foг ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you miggһt Ƅe a great author. I wiⅼl made certain to booҝmark your blog and ѡill often come back sometime soon. I want to encoᥙrage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice evening!
    skip bin hire brisbane
    hire a skip bin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs about cars We have ever arrive across on this subject. I can understand your effort. Well, the article is, in reality, the finest on this worthy hile discussion cash for old cars brisbane I've been to a few Australian car shows down here, and these look pretty good. Enjoying reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck with the upcoming articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words to describe. Just Amazing. This is exactly what I needed, all the sites I checked are just too general butcash for cars townsville is best of the best in my opinion due to their UF site – we are coming to Sydney by the mid of this year. So now I can plan a lot better making most of the time. Thanks for sharing. I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you’re searching for quality spare parts for your car, then it’s best to go to a Car Wrecker Sydney to ensure the best value. Our rates are higher than most wreckers and dealers. Cash For Cars Sydney makes it easy to sell your car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, RV or boat. Our vehicle purchasing agents work for you and offer free towing, no-hassle document transfer and guaranteed payment in as little as 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. www.methodikzentrum.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. wheels

    ReplyDelete
  8. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Triumph Stag rebuild

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, foг ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you miggһt Ƅe a great author. No.1 Scrap Metal Buyer In Queensland Australia, BNE Copper Recyclers buy all kinds of scrap pick up brisbane from your residential and commercial areas in QLD and its regions.! Our prices are best in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast, Caboolture and we won’t charge you any hidden fees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your website. Searching to remove your Car for Cash? Metal Biz Recyclers warm-heartedly greets every customer with any car they have. With our 100% customer satisfaction, you can easily get Cash for cars Brisbane up to $9,999.

    ReplyDelete